It tells you how to fit several generic body sizes at his or her gauge.
But what do you do if you have a non-generic body, Brand Q yarn, and a relaxed gauge? Consulting Sweater 101 is an attractive option.
- make a proper gauge swatch and measure it with an accuracy worthy of NASA.
- know the three sources of measurements for sizing a sweater.
- create a simple-to-follow “Picture Pattern.”
- easily chart a set-in sleeve cap.
- have the tools to organize your knitting information.
- use two simple math skills to save time.
- adapt a pattern to your yarn, gauge and body size.
- change necklines and collars on any sweater.
- fall in love with any yarn and buy it knowing you can make your own pattern for it.
and so much more!
I bought this and it's a well written for people of all skills! Great to keep around for reference for the more experienced knitters and a GREAT tool for the beginners and intermediate!
Great reviews so far!!
It's more like a workshop then a book
click on my sidebar for direct link to purchase!