Thursday, May 01, 2008

Life Changes!!

well alot has been going on I'll be brief right now.
My husband and his work decided on changing insurance and over the past month we've learned alot of the treatments aren't' covered for my son (nor myself). Been denied for alot of other services, he was off his meds for a short time but the drs are working on other, alternatives to get by until they can figure out another way and herbals have been added in the meantime....
Both of us were scheduled for upcoming surgeries his minor but I've had to cancel mine and my DRS aren't sure of how to proceed with me before I become critical ill they have to do something or wait until then.
My husband has informed me out of the blue that he is moving out and has decided on a quick divorce...Thanks for the support and will try to keep updating the best I can.

Anyone interested in buying Celion Dion tickets? I paid $240 for 2 of them

7 comments:

pigbook1 said...

omg. I don't know what else to say. You are in NE please tell me if I can help you. I am serious, I live just north of boston so if you want something/ need something please email me.

Anonymous said...

Oh my.
I'm so sorry, and thinking of you.

Mitchypoo said...

wow, i'm so sorry... wish i could say something to ease the pain.

Jo said...

Holy Cow. I'm not sure what else to say.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I am in shock here if you need to talk or vent or scream I am hear. If there is anything that you need don't hesitate to ask. My thoughts are with you.

Zonda said...

Sorry to hear about this! (((hugs))) and take care!!

Batty said...

So sorry... here, have a big, virtual (((HUG))).