Monday, July 28, 2008

Staying Cool Today (it's a bit humid)

22 days of being smoke free. I rewarded myself at 2 weeks and ordered some neat cups.
My new cups arrived today from Northwest Glass

enjoying some oolong tea in my new really cool cup! (very surprisingly lightweight too) in between my Monday ritual of cleaning laundry and reorganizing stuff, we're still trying to clear room in the basement to start framing and putting up sheet rock (progress of that another day)


this morning had to return library books with the kids, they checked out more, I checked out a movie Mona Lisa Smile with Julia Roberts, DH is working late tonight. Will possible work on this long very boring sock. st st with EOP heel




did I mention is very long!! and boring! lol well after 3 pairs you could see someone getting a bit bored right?
here is a closer view of the heel and my oolong. 2nd infusion already this afternoon
will definitely continue to infuse these leaves over and over again, each cup has a slightly different flavor (very flavorful) with each infusion
..ps you don't see beautiful coloring like this with tea bags
going to prepare some type of dinner to go with this wonderful sweet delicate lite flavor! A champagne of oolongs....
WOW! Amazing my taste buds and the flavors I can taste!!

I do think I may order some more for my upcoming birthday, why not is going to be a BIG one!!! I'm not a HUGE drinker but I think this year I want to get DRUNK and FORGET THE WHOLE THING!!
The best part of these glasses is that your not suppose to need to use a coaster they don't sweat and works for both hot and cold.. Now if I find there not breakable they'd be perfect! however they don't seem to be that fragile at all. I would feel comfortable giving my children one to use on the tile table.....seriously this will be a true test!! I only order s et of 2 for now to try....they come in 3, 6 & 12 oz...

No comments: