Monday, June 23, 2008

Bad News! Good News! New Sock Design Coming!

Bad news my computer & camera has been giving me troubles for weeks but all is looking good now!
A fun knit tea swap from the sockathon list photos should work now that everything has been fixed. Will be up in the next day or so

Son's surgery went OK, they had to incubate him and took longer then expected but good news he's healed nicely the DR said last week and he can now stick his tongue out!! Wooohooo!!! He also did in fact get promoted to the 1st grade!! YEAH!! Sept. 2nd back to school and all day!! What will I do??!!


Introducing Twists & Turns!


I designed a new sock and pattern is almost ready to be tested, am looking for someone who'd like to test knit it for me, must have knowledge of sock knitting in the round and cables, give me feedback, you'll be receiving the pattern for free in PDF format for your personal use only, no copying.

1 comment:

PURLPOWER said...

hi Michelle

I would be happy to test the pattern for you. You can email me at rovingricey@yahooDOTcoDOTuk

Hope you are doing OK. I haven't been able to access the net easily for the past few months but have worked something out for the time being which is making life much easier.

Please let me know if you have a deadline by which the pattern needs to be tested.
Helenx