Monday, December 19, 2005

Knitty SP5 Secrets out!

She mosty certainly didn't forget about me and all the thought and kindness from her has been soooo much appreciated too!! I most definately have the sweetest SP5 on knitty! Danielle (nonokitty).
She has definately spoiled me over the past few months. UGE {{{HUGS}}} and Thank yous go out to her for sure.
Check out her last package, she sent a very nice note, knitted a cute felted bag for me, 2 skeins of wildfoote brown sheep company sock yarn coklor is master grey like a green/black/grey/white tweedy color very nice, 2 skeins of cascade fixation in lt green solid, beautiful 2 oz merino combed top hand-dyed roving by herself which I can't wait to spin up & set of US#4 Comfort zone DPN from Knitting On The GO These needles are a set of 6 too! All comfort colors and what a lovely surprise this week for sure!


AGAIN THANK YOU DANIELLE!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a sweetie she is! Lovely giftees!