Friday, February 08, 2008

New In Stash


Claudia's Hand Painted yarn in Blue Fields I just couldn't resist.
Found it in my travels.....
My son started with a rash this week so the DRs had to check and re-check and we have to keep a close eye on him this weekend.....
So I splurged a bit and bought Rock Band for PS2 and SingStar, the rock band is hard and the kids can't do that one but they love the SingStar, since it's a huge hit it'll keep them entertained this crappy weekend were suppose to have and I'm even getting hooked on it too...

Hoping to get some knitting time in and work on a few mitered squares with some leftover sock yarn laying around here.. It seems this blanket will take a TON of leftover sock yarns if anyone has any they'd like to get rid of feel free to contact me I'd be happy to take them off your hands, colors don't matter but would like to have wool content for the warmth.

No comments: