Christmas Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends
Welcome to the 2006 Christmas Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! You know the drill. Highlight, copy, and paste (not forward) and change my answers to your answers. Be sure to send back to me. Enjoy!!
Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a scrooge!!!Come on! I want to be a scrooge sometimes, children can be so ungrateful sometimes or greedy!!
NAME: Michelle F
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrapped have kids can't even put them under the tree until Christmas eve
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? love the all white look but since having another family do colored on tree and white outside or elsewhere
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no
5. When do you put your decorations up? the later the better the past couple years mid Dec
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? excluding dessert, so not fair, favorite part! SO I have to say lasagna
hmm mimosa's count?
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: hmm not to many good memories, I got coal and had to sit and watch my younger brother open all kinds of stuff!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? truth? what are you talking about?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? used to but not any more unless it's from a visitor and they insist
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? with minimal decorations to keep the cat & kids from causing trouble.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? It's pretty at first the untouched snow which I love it but really come to hate it very quickly!
12. Can you ice skate? yes but haven't in a while, but try to at least once during the season
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? hmm depends when and from who?
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? taping the cards on the inside of the front door on a card wreath and reading pretty cards from family and friends which seem to be less and less each year, but driving around looking at al the decorated houses is fun once a year anyways. Finding gifts for others is right up there too!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? kaula cake and everything else, we went to a Holiday wedding over the weekend, and they had candy out very festive and yummy!! The peppermint bark , dark/white cholate with crushed candy canes.. ohhh YUM!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? use to take down decorations on
Christmas day until the younger kids came along
17. What tops your tree? angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Definitely, giving! especially those fun or knitted gifts; it's great seeing peoples reaction?
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? silent night
20. Candy Canes... Yuck or Yum? Yum! and yuck, depends