Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Knit Picks Order Arrived!!


HORRAY My order is here, and it didn't take very long at all this time either....Yippie! Well but of course more sock yarns
2 skeins of Landscape 'Mesa'
2 skeins of Memories 'Yukon'
2 skeins of Parade 'Gumballs'
a ocupel sets of the tiny tiny needles, sharp things they are '0000' for some tiny socks have lots of leftover socks yarns that need to be little socks,or something right?
and of course a bag of color your own sock weight yarn.. all merino!
Is there a such limit of aquiring sock yarn? Is it ever enough? Naaaah! can't have enough sock yarns...Just wasn't sure if there was any rules about it or not?? ;o))))
edited: somethings will be going off to my SP...hint! hint!

4 comments:

Martha said...

I love the KnitPicks sock yarn. Even though it's not as tightly spun as more expensive sock yarn, you can't beat the price and the colors are lovely, too.

PURLPOWER said...

What beautiful stash enhancement that is, although knowing you, it won't stay in the stash for long!

Dani said...

With the way you whip thru socks, there is no such thing as too much sock yarn ;-)

And thanks for the congrats, Im pretty psyched I finished!

-=Dani

Sue said...

I have some KnitPicks sock yarn that I haven't used yet. I think I'll try that next (I also have the "yukon" color!) Have you died the KnitPicks color your own sock yarn yet? I have 2 skeins that I haven't dyed yet but plan to soon. I look forward to seeing how yours come out!