Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sockapalooza! Completed Socks!


Yeah! Complete! I can't wait to send them off but I'm suppose to wait until May 2d around there anyway so we all send them out at around the same time... Which is fine the down and put aside until it's time.. in the meantime people can wonder if they'll be for me or not? You just have to wait to find out! You can click on photo to enlarge.
I used a pattern from Bonkers Handpaints. It was lots of fun and I certainly would do the pattern again, already have the same colorway on the way since I really enjoyed working with it and like the way it looked I want a pair too! ;o)
Well I have other projects to finish up now I hope to anyway and blog stalk some other sockapalooza pals......

16 comments:

alison said...

Wow, the first finished Sockapaloooza socks! They look great. Now comes the hard part: waiting until May to send them! ;0)

Dani said...

HOLY COW!!! I cannot believe you finished already! Witht he UFOlympics starting tomorrow, I probably wont even be starting mine before I (HOPEFULLY) finish the never ending lap throw

They came out great - whoever ends up with them is sure to love them!!!

-=Dani

Unknown said...

Those are some nice looking socks!! I love the color! I am sure who ever gets them will adore them!!

Ina said...

Great socks and congratulations on being the very first finisher in the entire Sockapaloooza universe!

StarKnits said...

i can't believe you're done that was fast! i haven't even started mine!

Karen said...

I can't believe someone's done already!! They look great!!

Christine said...

YOU. ARE. MY. HERO! They look great!

Rocketbride said...

nice yarn! and congratulations on your speediness!

eliza said...

Those are lovely! Congrats on finishing well before any deadlines!

Anonymous said...

Those are some good-looking socks. Congrats on being first to the finish line.

lexa said...

Wow - finished already! I am starting mine after the Knitting Olympics.

Jen said...

congrats on finishing SO EARLY! And here I thought I'd get a jump start on everyone else by not doing the knitting olympics...

They're great and I love the colorway! No pooling to boot!

betta said...

congratulations! i haven't reveived my yarn yet! mail please hurry! ;)

Carola said...

You mst be a speed knitter to be finished that early. Beatiful socks, they are not for me though, because I said 'no blue'. I couldn't imagine such pretties then..

Linz said...

Oooh, they're lovely!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing your socks!! They look great. I just finished my socks today and I am happy I finished them but wish I could send them right away.