Monday, February 06, 2006

RAOKs & Splurges!

My Mail carrier just came to my door with a little bundle boxed up for me. Besides a couple swaps I also received some other goodies.....
First I received a little jar of Marmite from Isobel in the UK! She also included a couple pieces of candy but didn't make it to be photographed....Chocolate! Yeah right! It was good especially the flake bar...YUM! YUM! She was so very kind to send this to me just because I said I never heard of it nor tried it before.. Shes so sweet! I sent her some tea bisquits and mints hope she sees them shortly HUGE Thank you Isobel!

Also in todays mail was a RAOK from Tori on the FiberRaok list.... A couple packages of mounting paper & templates from Creative Memories..So COOL! Along with a nice card. She had no idea that I'm a Creative Memories junkie too!! LOL Thank you so much Tori!

Some Splurge purchasing My New Bodum teapot, it's a tea press, not sure if I'll like it, but mine keep breaking and I'm awaiting a new shipment from Adagio that I got this one for the time beeing. It was available to shop right away. Thinking I can make some sort of cozy for it too.

Then I totally forgot that I order this stuff.. What a surprise to recieve!! WOOHOO!
Baby Silk and Soft Cable Mobius Scarf pattern

and some Baby Cashmere for more socks....LOL I wonder if I wanted the silk for the socks and the cashmere for the scarf I don't know can't remember, it was a forgotten order..but there sure are both very YUMMY!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you all this yummy yarn! I am so jealous!! Looks like you are going to be busy!

Jennifer said...

Let us know how you like that luscious baby cashmere.

kat said...

wow what a mail day! and how yummy is flake?!

Carolyn said...

Hurrah! I can see your blog again ;)

Oh that baby cashmere is wonderful. That is going to be so lovely to knit with!

Tori said...

LOL, Creative Memories is great! Wow, the Baby Cashmere IS wonderful, the color is so elegant! It's going to be beautiful and Cozy as a mobius scarf. Take care!

TrueEpicure said...

I used to use my Bodum coffee press as a tea press, and I really liked it. Fairly high quality and I wasn't afraid it would break like I am with my other one.