Thursday, February 23, 2006

Trampoline Tiger Socks


Finished another pair of socks! It's the Fluted Banister Great pattern to make it's the second time I've used this pattern. The repeats are so easy to remember... Size 1 needles, cast on 72 & knits up very quickly. too.
This year my goal is to defiantly fill my own sock drawer for myself because I seem to gift so many I rob myself...Now awaiting for sock yarns to arrive.. YIPPEE! it's always exciting to recieve packages in the mail and of course my fav sock yarn! ;o))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks. I have been reading your blog for quite awhile and a couple months ago it started formatting funny in internet explorer. The posts don't come until below the sidebar. I have to scroll way down to see it. I have no idea how to fix it, I just thought I'd let you know. :)

kat said...

those are a really cool color wave...

Katie said...

wow! those look really nice! that's a really cool colorway-like leopard print or something.

Jennifer said...

They are awesome! I've got some of that colorway and was trying to figure out what pattern to use with it.