Monday, May 09, 2005

I found them in a box of soap!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
WELL LOOKSIE here at what I found last night finally!! YEAH! My Jacquard dyes in a box of soap on the top?? hmmm now what was I thinking putting them in there I thought??! I must've brought them to my spring lfing fair last month for some reason, for the life of me I have no clue why or what I was thinking at the time?! I use herbs, oxides, ultramarines for colorants for my soaps.............I was just so excited tickled pink to find them at all! It sure was a GREAT find on Mother's day for sure! Now to get mixing I have crimson, purple, gun metal, lilac, jet black, royal blue, brt yellow. I'm planning on mixing a bunch of different colors and color blends ahead of time and keep store in mason jars. I'm goign to be doing some handpainted skeins from my hand spun.. Will post my results of course.

Cleaning more fleece today and need to close up a toe on a second sock Pretty Petals! Will post a picture later this afternoon!

1 comment:

Batty said...

Weird place, but the important thing is they turned up. Have fun!