Saturday, May 14, 2005

My White Romney Roving is home!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I just received my rovings from all the fleeces I sent to the proccesors a couple months back! WOOOHOOO!! Roving heaven!! It's a fine white romney... Very nice! This is one bag can't fit them all into one photo and really no one needs to really see how bad my addiction really is!!!!!!!!!! It's really packed in there as you can tell I pulled some out so you can see the fiber.  I have so much I don't think I could possible spin it all this year or next..............;o) Now I can spin spin and spin some more to my hearts content....Now to find the time! Anyone have any time that I can use????  heeeeheeeeeheeee I do plan on using some of those dyes I found to play... I'm so excited I don't know where to start!

No comments: