Saturday, February 26, 2005

Catching up!

Catching up I guess. I've been ill and the kids,too. We've been having problems with our heat! Thursday the oil company final came by and replaced some parts since our boiler wasn't even running for a couple days or so, actually hasn't been running properly all month! Now we have heat again no more running the electric room heaters! YAHOO!! The oil company should've come sooner for our yearly maintenance though! Now we've have colds, I spent the past couple days in bed and couldn't get up for nothing! Actually I don't think I had a cold but maybe some reaction to something, I don't seem to have any cold symptoms today?! Much better today, I can sit up and and not have to entire room spin on me.....;o)) So I thought I'd catch up a little on spinning a little and knitting a little on different projects I have going on.....

I'm still trying to o figure out my new camera and my photos have been crappy I know, bare with me, I'll get this thing to work eventually! LOL I think I figured out the focus thing I wasn't using it properly, I've looked over the book a couple times already... WOW!! The pics I did post were the good ones out of the 100 or so I 've tried taken with the camera and after editing them... One of these days, I guess it takes some getting used to a new camera.......I'll have to keep practicing I'll post them when I get a little better, I have some skeins I'd like to get a pic though....

I was at a yarn shop a few days ago, yes again!! ;o) Anyway there was a woman in her 90s and she told us that you have knitting projects in the works you can not die!! So of course I bought more yarn and started another sweater for my son, A curly raglan sweater in periwinkle.
I'll post it in progress as soon as I can get a decent pic!

Enough chatter, my wheel is calling me as well as my needles....

No comments: