Monday, February 07, 2005

Quiet Day!

WOOOHOO! What a nice quiet day today. I slept a bit later then usual like 7am! DH took Katie to school this morning. Christopher slept late. I had my coffee, read some emails, showered, dressed, made beds. It was wonderful and relaxing. Good thing because I was so tired from yesterday. I knitted on and off through out the day. Caught up on some household things. Enjoyed playing with the kids today. Had a little headache but was fine. Knitted some more. I just actually stopped. I started yet another project. A beautiful Berroco top. Nice tank top style, made of a cotton/rayon/nylon blend. It's a stripe pattern different amount of rows in sprite graffiti & Tribeca, what fun this is it's so hard to put it done..... I do need to find a few button for the front 3 or 4 I think will do nicely. Maybe in a mother of pearl as my friend Charice suggested to me earlier I have the back about 1/2 done and since it's sleeve less this should be a quick project. Another Italian made yarn.....They are beautiful yarns. I'll have to post a picture another day. How many projects can one have going on at the same time and always know where they are... Well most of the time.....Inside of double of my most frequently used needles I'm starting to think in triplets now ;o))))) Can you tell I have spring fever!?! Still looking for spring, where are you my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, you'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away. Good thing you all can't hear my singing right now!! ;o))
I think I need some sleep now.....

No comments: