Saturday, February 05, 2005

I DID IT!!

I figured out how to add link with the blog rolling and have them actually show up on my blog! I was so excited! lol It's only been a couple days! Well now I miss spinning and knitting I feel like I haven't done anything it days becuase of all the time I spent trying to figure this out! As Dora the explorer would say "I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! YEAH!"
Well off to do something, not sure what yet but something..... Also to pack for the girls day of fiber junky tomorrow.. A few of us girls are getting together to play, YEAH !! No kids! I've been looking so forward to tomorrow I can hardly wait! I so need some time away from my kids, isn't that awful! ;o))A much deserved break anyway to the daily rountine and whining!

1 comment:

benedetta said...

well done Michelle!
It takes a bit of time, but you did a great job!
I enjoy seeing all your pictures, and your children are lovely!
Hope you have a great time in NH!