Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Crazed with needles!!

OK I just received a bunch of new needles from Taiwan (gold fish brand are nice to use). I love the bamboo ones, then of course the ones I've been buying through out the years, some people gave to me and of course my denise's needles all nice in order in their own case. Now for the rest I'm CRAZED with needles I can't seem to find a good way to continue to keep them organized in some sort of order in one place! Between all the straight needles, sock needles & circulars I'm going to go crazy! I'm soooo confused! I heard that an empty zippered CD case may work, doesn't seem to help me right now especially with the bigger circulars. I need Ideas LOTS of ideas! Please please help me!
I guess maybe I should just try to use them all at the same time so I won't have to be so crazed! Off to work on yet another project! heeeheeeeheee

No comments: