Saturday, July 30, 2005

Stitch Marker Swap Questionaire

Do you prefer shorter or more dangling type of markers?

both for diferent projects

Is there any kind of markers that you would absolutely NOT want to recieve?

nothing that will catch my yarn

Colors you like most?

with markers I'm not fussy I like them all of course espeically ones that are unique

Colors you like least?

can't think of any

Would you prefer markers for smaller or larger sized needles?

either but mostly US 0 - 15 I only have one larger I think, but not used very often...

Do you want your sender to reveil themselves when there shipped or at a later date?
and How would you like to find out if at all?

will be at the end



Anything that you like your sender to know that would be helpful for them


I do collect nautical things especially lighthouse, tiny socks, chocolates of course...

No comments: