Sunday, July 03, 2005

A fish & Cloverleaf sock


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's a fish for my  fish blanket! I have no idea how it'll turn out I'm using whatever scraps and leftovers I have.  I don't usually have much left over but it doesn't take very much for each fish. So it otta be interesting thats for sure. Thinking of doing some striping with smaller amounts of leftover for clown fish
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Here's a cloverleaf sock I made out of Lang cotton blend yarn. This pattern is for little girls but I knitted mine for an adult size. Cast on 60 sts for it using size '0' DPN.   It took a long time with all the lace work it's a beautilful sock pattern though. It has a wedge toe and comfortable for sure. Working on the mate for it, i'm sure it'll be worth the extra amount of time for these......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How'd you get the fishie pattern? Did you just figure it out or is it posted somewhere? I love the idea. So cute! And such a good way to get rid of one's stash.

Anonymous said...

Size 0 dpns! You are a brave soul : )

emy said...

That fish is cute! I wonder how long it takes to complete the entire afghan. How long did you take to knit up one fish?