Friday, July 07, 2006

Knitty's SP Strikes Again!

She just amazes me , she's been teasing me with clueless clues too...heehee She's been so much fun I can't wait to find out who she is that knows me so well! She constantly blog stalks and leaves comments as well as pm's regularly.. Makes me feel like I'm an awful Sp myself...She's putting me to shame...
She decorates her packages inside to make them fun to open..
Take a peak inside this box, a large lightweight package too.. I couldn't imagine what was inside until I opened it.
everything wrapped in the neatest tissue paper
First up a tin of Bentley's White tea Jasmine Even tied with purple yarn..craked me up not only because of the yarn tie but Wedensday evening I was at SNB at Borders and had the very same tin in my hand that I was going to purchase but just couldn't make up my mind which flavor.. How ironic.. She must be physic! Give her a Gold Star!

Then I found a ceramic sheepy! Soo sweet isn't she cute?

Found a new home right away on the fireplace....

A magnetic memo pad with a pen and a neat froggy tape measure too...his tounge retracts, it's the cutest tape measure I have now.. Thank you it made me laugh, good bye those plastic/paper tapes...lol I'm forever losing pens hopefully if I put this around a bag handle or use it as a bracelet I won't use it..

YIPPIE! Yes, more sock yarn!!!! Knit Picks Sock Garden Hydrangea.. I'm not a pink person but I love this colorway and there sold out! (It must be all those shades of purples...)

Last but not least A Hand Dyed Silk Hankie from The Spinners Hill Shop in NY (sorry no website for them)Oh I'm so excited to spin this up!

Thank you SP! You must've been working hard on this package. It had to take a while and all the time you spent on it is very much appreciated! I know we've swaped in the past, but for the life of me I can't figure out who you are! (althoguh I do recognize the return address and remember addressing a package to you? hmmm) My mind is a blank! ;o)))))) So excited to find you out next month!
Have a GREAT weekend! So far no sign of rain (at the moment anyway)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked it! You are a lot of fun to spoil!
I'm off to work on your next fun package!!! Have a great (rain free) weekend!

~ Your Knittyboard SP

Fiberbliss said...

Wow!!! You have some wonderful gifts. Love the yarn and silk to spin, cute sheep also. Enjoy the weekend!!! We will enjoy it without rain, thank you.

KnitPastis said...

Lucky gal! White tea is probably one of my favorite teas next to Earl grey. Drink them both often. I can't wait to see this Sock Garden knitted up.

Jennifer said...

What a fun package! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

That ceramic sheep is the cutest thing!

Westozcaat said...

wow
what a great package u lucky thing
love the sock yarn!

Zonda said...

Great package! the sheep is cute and looks at home on your mantel! :)

LadyLungDoc said...

Just the pen alone is great!

Anonymous said...

Hey great SP you have there! Enjoy the hankies! They're a blast :)

Unknown said...

You have a great SP!!! That silk is beautiful! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!

Anonymous said...

That Sheep! The frog! ALL of it! what a wonderful pal you have =)

Annie said...

What a fantastic package!! SO exciting!!!