Saturday, July 22, 2006

WIP Cooling In the Freezer

well here we are again.. This is for the knitty folk freezer shots weekend! WIPs staying cool it's to darn hot to knit sometimes!

on the door we have some ice cream sandwiches that I made, with some pops from the ice cream truck, ice packs and pedilyte pops and boo boo bags for when the kiddos aren't feeling well.
Some linguica & ground turkery

come on insde to see lots of packaged meats I separate them into bags or use my vacumm sealer especially for the fish, ice, popcycles, rolls, opal peddicaot chilling on the bottom and wildfoote on the top, french fries & puffs along with some veggies

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Just don't forget there in there!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you made me all hungry now with showing all these goodies! And your lucky WIP, it's certainly way cooler now than we all are! :)

turtlegirl76 said...

Is that your slick way of sneaking knitting into this post?

Anonymous said...

My freezer badly needs defrosting - I can hardly fit any food in there, but it's an interesting place to hide stash ;)

Westozcaat said...

interesting stash!- other than the WIPs your freezer looks similar to mine- full of bits and pieces

Bezzie said...

Mmm...socks and ground turkey--it doesn't get better than that!

Karen said...

I've got lots of nothing in my freezer! I'm starting to think that maybe I shouldn't post mine! :)

cpurl17 said...

yummm, can I have an ice cream sandwich and a pair of frozen socks?