Friday, July 14, 2006

Slow Going fearless knitting (as Spiderwoman says)

7pm mail call that is!! no a turtle doesn't deliver our mail just a nice sweet older mail lady who has a tough route.
Spiderwomanknits sent out stitch markers she made for follow her blog...She made a bunch to send out she did a great job with them and these cute little cases were adorable even lined the inside with a bit of felt.. Along with a nice note card too!
Thank you Spider Woman KnitsThere wonderful! Good Luck with the new blog! Looks great!

Then I got a little further on my mystery swatch now becoming a one of a kind sock after ripping a couple times and once more this is what I came up with so far.


just started with the gusset so won't be long now...Wondering if I can duplicate it for a matching pair yet or not.. I'm starting to take my notes.. I think I'm ok..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome and I hope you enjoy usnig them :-)

Your sock is looking great!

Rain said...

The stitch markers are lovely.

Hope you the second sock to match, I'm terrible for changing something and then forgetting all about it.

sheep#100 said...

I love the sock - hope you post the pattern.

Unknown said...

Nice stitch markers, I am loving the sock it looks really good!

aija said...

Great looking sock & markers! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the sock, be sure to post the pattern! Great stitch markers. :)