Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Chutes & Ladders Socks in Progress


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Finally I remembered to post a progress photo!  I just turned the heel, should complete tonight before I head to bed. I'm continuing the pattern all the way down to the toe. Working with 100% wool, red on US3 DPN needles. Great socks for the CIC project. You can join the Six Sock Knit- along that start re-started again for the pattern as well as many others. the Socknitter also send in socks too you can join us here for even more great sock patterns, resources, projects, and more. I'm already thinking of how I'd like to do a second pair of this pattern.. It's nice, easy works up quick......Still lots of time to join us, get in now for the contests! Boy do I hope I have all the links working correctly. Please let me know if not.

I finshed another pair of felted clogs today there blocking and drying! YEAH!

No comments: