Friday, June 10, 2005

Local Blogger Party Dessert! w/Recipe

Ok so it's not my chocolate truffle, I'm sorry I really had an extremely busy 3 weeks with parties, my husbands surprise party, cooking, cleaning, knitting, shopping, kids, school meetings, appointments, loads fo yard work, again and again! The green film and caterpillers, inch worms and there doodoo is so gross, not to mention all those icky gypsy moths that came from the lab in Boston and making it's way down the south shore has gotten worse then ever!!!!



Anyway in-between it all I just finished tomorrow dessert for Maggie's! I will be a bit late have to go north west for a bit., I will be heading up there eariler for the graduation party so I can make it back to pick up our YUMMY dessert. It's in my truffle bowl!!  ;o)) Do I get points for that one???!!!  heeheeehee Does it look good??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



heres the recipe for those who'd like it or can't be with



mix 1 contianer of cool-whip with a package of your favorite Jello



add 1 can of mandarin oranges a can of crushed pineapple and 1 package of colored mini marshmellows blend well place in refreigerator to set



Enjoy!!

No comments: