Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It finally arrived!

YEAH!! It finally arrived my new scarf kit from the International Rowan Club  I can't stop fondling this yarn!! It's so lushious! Still awaiting patiently for my kit to arrive from the Debbie Bliss Club that will have red alpaca silk yarn... I'm in heaven!   Anyone who doesn't like your kits please contact me ASAP!! I'll gladly take it off your hands, of course, I can send you soemthing in return
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My 5 y/o just had to have her own bag of course, a quick knit with some novelty yarn, ribbon that has her name printed on it then sewn a button. she loves but now wants felted bags and larger ones, like a different one for each outfit like her older sister my lovely 17 y/o. Ya know the type.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: