Thursday, September 15, 2005

Secret Pals Rock Today!

Isn't this packaging adorable it's a heavy nice thick tissue type.. I love it! Looksie merino roving, hmmm she must know me.......and just enough for a pair of socks I hope, I'll be spinning it very thin for sure and make a 3-ply lace weight with this stuff for sure....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ok look SOCK YARN!!!!! heeeheee merino too. a little cute card with  a sweet note and birthday wishes,  a box of tea and small package of cookies with chocolate
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
check out the tea bag...................it's made of a nice quality tulle...I've never seen tea bags like this.. Very neat...Smells great  ~ Enjoyed myself a nice hot cup of tea with this very damp and 12+ inches of rain we had today so far..... urghhhh! Thank you knittyboard SP5!! Big HUGS! I'll enjoy everything!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then a couple other secret pals arrived today too..from our stitch marker swap 1  aren't they pretty neat and the earrings or row counters either way they work.. so generous what a lovely secret pal and even thoguh I've hosted the swap I have no clue I don't recognize the addy... so it's really a surprise but I get to find out next motnh sometime right???? Thank you so much SMSP!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh boy another package!! hmmm LOVE THEM! The've got to be the cutest most adorable markers that I've ever seen.. WOW!! Very impressed!! Thank you SMSP!!! a mermaid, sheep, fish, colorful nubby ball, and a smooth one, so beautiful all glass blown I'm sure of it!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a lovely haul! Very nice!

Michelle said...

hi!!

just wondering, will theere be a stitch marker swap #2? I'm interested to join, as i miss the first one.

michelle
http://knitty-bitty.momo4ever.com