Friday, September 23, 2005

YUmmmmmmmY! Salt, Sweet & Crunchy..hmmmm

Check this out........... What is it??



It's a very SATISFYING treat for knitting......A MUST TRY! I just made a batch!
here's it's ready to eat and finger licking good!!




It's will surely melt in your mouth and tickle those taste buds.... Better then SEX! YES!

Is it teasing you yet????? GREAT! but I'll stop teasing you now and share??????..

Want to try some check out the recipe here....
Happy Knitting licking and Enjoy!! Endless possiblities

6 comments:

Fiberbliss said...

Yum! I be down in a few hours save me some.
Linda

knottyknitpicks said...

hmmmm. am i going to get any of that RAK'ed to me anytime soon? hehehe. just kidding. haven't checked your blog in a while, so i'm taking a break from my studies to do so. have you started the hourglass sweater? my book is collecting dust on the bookshelf :( poor book.

Danielle said...

Sounds yummy.

D

Jennifer said...

Yummy!!!

soapy said...

Oh so YUMMY! hang on whikle I lick my fingers now.....LOL

I don't think it's make the trip out west to you or I would....;o))

Anonymous said...

Hey there...I just had a craving for these but the link seems to be gone. Could you send me the link?

thanks