Thursday, September 01, 2005

Another Sock Sign Up!!

I've been in my own little world, relaxing, appointments and hurting this week but then I saw something ot brighten my week.. YEP!! Another sock sign up!!

RIGHT HERE BABY!

Ya think I'm a little obsessed ???! HELP ME!! Send me to a sock or fiber camp...heeeheeeheeee

My DH asked what I want for my birthday (in 10 days) guess what my answer was??

YARN or a Gift certificate for some and for Christmas too....
Every year I tell him the same but still I'm waiting paitently maybe this time........

just not sock/ fiber annoynomus?? I think we should start one......
I have to HAVE I need more SOCKS!!! and FIBER!! I'm drowning!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I saw this too. Unfortunately I've never knit a sock before, so I feel unqualified to join in. I'm going to knit my kids x-mas stockings this year, so I'll cut my teeth on those first.