Thursday, June 22, 2006

235932 Stitches!

What does one do when giving yourself a time out break? hmmmm

Yes your looking at 235932 stitches for these babies. Used size 1 2.25mm Britney DPNs
using Opal Silk #1121 yarn pattern designed by Sue Morgan (includes a gift pouch which I haven't made yet)cast on 60 sts. Fit medium adult...Fits me perfectly !!!
I counted each and every last stitch including the grafting stitches in the toes....117966 stitches each sock.. I have #1120 to do too....another 235932 stitches to go! I just love this yarn and they soften up with each washing too..

2 comments:

aija said...

Thats insane that you counted them! Awfully impressive :)

(Lovely socks, too!)

JenBin said...

Those socks are beautiful! And the yarn sounds great.... But you counted the stitiches? WOW!