Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My First Baby Graduated!

It's UNBELIEVABLE!!!


3 generations My mother, daughter and me in one picture!! No One has seen this all of us together let alone in one picture no fighting arguments in almost 20 years!!

Then one with her step mother- Yes my ex was there too we actually got a picture of us with her to...

her we are....haven't had any pictures in a long time with my ex....ekkks! My daughter will have this one for a long time... I hope....


Both my girls, my little girl was soo very proud of her big sister, too! Yes, I had to get a picture with her diploma.. Sentimental thing...

I'm so proud of her after all the BS and crap over the past few years I'm so glad she made it, by the skin of her teeth too! She Aced all her finals! Amazing for someone who likes to go out for breakfast and doesn't think she needs to be at all her classes that they should wait for her to show up late, doesn't do homework, assignments, etc..... Teenagers!

I'm glad it's over and were all in one piece and moving on.. She was hunched over the entire ceremony in pain.. The DR wanted her at the hospital to check her for kidney stones but I wouldn't let her miss graduation so we had to drug her up and go to the hospital afterwards but at least she didn't miss her big day!
She's feeling a little better still unclear about the stones urine looks like theres blood & calcium but the blood works it's low and not scene on CT and other tests.. DRs say it's very odd but want to keep on eye on her. Both her father, myself and mother and my little one has all had kidney problems, stones, etc.. She's doomed I think! Plus her back is still hurting from last weeks bike accident. I'm sure she'll be fine soon... All she does is whine & cry in pain! I'm just so glad she done with high school! It's been one nightmare after another...
Oh can you believe she wouldn't let me wear my socks with my birks as I usually do! Some nerve ay?! So I carried them in my purse....heehee

10 comments:

aija said...

Congrats to the grad & family!

Anonymous said...

Oh, congrats to your daughter! I am glad she made it.

PURLPOWER said...

Congrats! Your daughter is gorgeous - she looks like a model! But you really don't look old enough to have had her, you must have had her very young. I can just imagine the 'mum, you're not wearing socks with your sandals in my pictures' conversation as well!

PS> I just spent my first sick day resting at home and messing about with the Kool Aid and Knitpicks merino you sent me. Some of it turned out really good so keep an eye on my blog for pics later this week/weekend.

Kristina (Yarnsticks) said...

Congratulations to your daughter! She is SO beautiful. In her defense, I can remember being in high school and wishing my mom would dress different, and I am sure that my daughter will do the same to me some day. Hope she is feeling better soon. What an awful time to not feel good. :(

Zonda said...

Congrats to your daughter! Whew, I bet you are all releived now! My DS in 2 yrs...time flies..eek!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your daughter :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations

Anonymous said...

your daughter is like you! gorgeous!
listen, about 15? yrs ago i had an odd kidney stone incident. my doc said it was due to that "going out for breakfast thing" and me loving egg mcmuffin - specifically the CHEESE.
also he was concerned that it was indicative of thyroid condition....
so maybe she's eating too much cheese and a simple cut back there AND MORE WATER [you don't get kidney stones if you drink 8+ glasses water daily - and pop/coffee/tea any other liquid does't count!!]

hugs
:L

Hege said...

Congratulations! :)

me myself and i said...

Awwww! Soapy! You are in the same boat as me! Congrats to your girl. Its a big step for them but a bigger one for us as moms. snif snif...damn pregnancy hormones!! :)