Friday, June 09, 2006

Quick Updates

I finished James Frey second book last night My Friend Leonard defiantely another page turner.. Wish theres was another one, I always hate ending a book and wondering after getting to know all the characters.

On with some knitting news I'm 3/4 way done with my STR fairgrounds Rock & Weave socks which I think I'll have to frog one and redo it....;o((( errrr! Thats what I get for knitting while I'm sleeping I guess.....otehr then that I really
haven't done to much latley been so busy offline but.......

Look what I found in my Opal Silk?? a couple knots@! I must have the worst luck with my yarn purchases...

here's a little tease a sneak peak of some texture of my new sock pattern will post as soon as it's available with details of where and when

picot cuff & round toe patterned heal is optional

Elmo tried them on, he was bummed they didn't fit!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No socks for Elmo?? Poor Elmo! But great socks for you!!! I can't wait to see more!

~Your knittyboard SP

Anonymous said...

Argh. Knots in yarn. Argh. I hear ya.

Anonymous said...

What? No socks for Elmo?? LOL. It's too bad about the knots in your yarn, hope it works out.

Jennifer said...

Elmo needs some socks!

StarKnits said...

poor elmo. he'll get over it i'm sure!
Knots i hate them they make me angry! but love the color!

the socks are great!

Laura said...

lol poor elmo!
hugs, :L
ps ok to put sock kit in with tea and etc?

KnitPastis said...

Elmo wants some socks too. Like the rounded toe and picot cuff!