Sunday, April 10, 2005

I got RAOK'd & went to my LYS

Well I had a very long heated stressful sleepless weekend to say the very least. (Teenage DD, need I say more!) So late this afternoon I had a few moonets of things a little calmer and off a LYS I had to get more sock yarn of course.... Not such a good thing to go to a LYS when your stress, tired, confused, hurt, emotional.. You just BUY MORE!!!! LOL This will make me feel better looking at it since I haven't been able to concentrate on knitting, spinning or anything for several days now. Not looking forward to the next couple days or so. Going though alot at the moment not sure how I'm going to handle it or where I'm going to get the stength to get through it. Now that I had some time to get online my mail was flowing with warm



welcome's from several RAOK women!! I have some wet eyes now. Someone must be watching over me because this



Image hosted by Photobucket.comramdom act of kindness couldn't have been timed any better! I'm overwhelmed! ;o))





thought I'd share a photo of my neglected rogue in progress, we sure missed each other the past few days or so.... I was hoping to be finshing up the sleeves and on thehood by now. Oh well such as though, but when life throws curves I seem to get the neverending HUGE one's with a BANG!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Hopefully I'll be back soon to post. Thank you so much and I"m looking forward to recieving my tea order from Lu at Adagio Teas
Much appreciated





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to raok michelle! looks like you had fun at your lys.

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say welcome and I'll think good thoughts for you and your family this week - may tomorrow be a better day!
-becca
(another RAOKer)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your bad weekend. You will find the strength you need. You may surprise youself. I think that going shopping for yarn always, always helps! Knitting is also very soothing for me. Hang in there!