Thursday, May 18, 2006

One Skein Secret Pal

Since I haven't heard a word from my SP I thought maybe I should post the questionaire here. If theres anything else you'd like to know or clarify just ask

1. Which yarn is most like your personality (you can be specific or general
with your answer- brand, type, color, fiber, whatever)? soft & lucious of
course not to bright but wait a mintue what does that say about my
personality? hmmm I do favor sock & laceweights and anything other gauge if
I like it and it's soft & cuddly at the same time I'm kinda a yarn
snob!!(but I'm not by any means a snob!!)
This is a bad and trick question!

2. What is your favorite color yarn to knit/crochet with? not sure I have just
one favorite

3. Have you ever used variegated, or magic, yarns? yes, love handpaints by BMFA
and The Fold

4. Do you tend to favor certain fibers when choosing yarns? natural fibers
don't care for anything scratchy

5. Do you prefer to work with center-pull or traditionally wound balls of yarn?
prefer skein form (have swift & winder for center pull balls but I don't
like my yarn in them until ready to knit with, it strecthes out the yarn)

6. Have you ever worked with organic yarns or are you interested in trying
them? sure

7. How many and what projects have you made in the last year? so many will have
to refer you to my side bar. (I don't alawys post everything either a bit
imbarassing all the projects)
8. Will you be knitting any gifts this year? yes

9. What is your favorite one skein project? the tank top & cabled footies
oh and the pillows & rug too

10. How much yarn do you have in your stash and how do you store it? a couple
plastic totes full

11. Do you have a yarn in your stash that you love so much you can never use it
or part with it? Oh Yes doesn't everyone that soemthing speical I'll
definately use it before I'd ever part with for sure

12. Do you knit less or differently in the summer? not really

13. Do you belong to any knitting groups (online or offline)? yes both

No comments: